11 Aerolite Way
Beldon, WA, 6027
Positioned in this elevated setting on a 740sqm block (approx.) close to all of your everyday amenities accompanies this cleverly-renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence that is everything a home should be.
Low-maintenance flooring throughout the property makes living easy, from the charming front lounge and dining room - reserved for those formal occasions - to an airy open-plan family and meals area with a breakfast bar off the most stunning and well-equipped of kitchen spaces.
The master bedroom is spacious and comprises of built-in wardrobes, split-system air-conditioning and a renovated fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with an open shower, a quality vanity and a toilet. The two remaining bedrooms also have built-in robes and are serviced by a separate fully renovated luxury main bathroom with both a shower and stand-alone bath tub.
To the rear, a magnificent outdoor entertaining area is most definitely the highlight with lush backyard lawns providing a pleasant backdrop to an impressive alfresco with its own bar, stainless steel sink/work bench and a built-in gas barbecue. If location and comfort are what your family values then look no further - this is your new home!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
* Split-system air-conditioning to front lounge/dining room
* Double-door access to alfresco entertaining area from open-plan family/meals zone
* Corian bench tops, feature glass splashback, soft-closing drawers and quality stainless steel appliances to
kitchen - including a range hood, LG dishwasher, Westinghouse gas cook top and oven
* Ample built-in storage in and around the kitchen area
* Carpets to all bedrooms
* Laundry off family area, with soft-closing drawers and outdoor access
* Separate second toilet
* Cafe blinds, feature down lighting, a ceiling fan, timber-lining (bar area only) an outdoor television point and
ample power sockets to alfresco/patio
* Raised backyard limestone garden beds
* Double side-gate access for trailer or small vehicle parking
* Double lock-up garage with access to rear
* Stylish light fittings to kitchen and master suite
* Feature down lighting throughout
* Colour bond fencing
* Gas hot water system
* Ample off-road driveway parking
* Easy access to bus stops and the freeway
* Pets Negotiable