Land Size 608m2
Built in Robes
Hot Water Gas
Pool (In Ground)
Reverse Cycle Air Con
51 Monet Drive
Ashby, WA, 6065
What we love –
- is the overall size of the home beginning with the double door entry area, through to the spacious open plan living, plus, separate home theatre and completed with queen sized bedrooms throughout.
- is the quality of the fixtures in the home including bamboo timber flooring, downlights throughout, three quarter tiling in bathrooms, feature recess ceiling, extra wide sliding doors, timber decking in alfresco, pool glass fencing.
- is the great use of space outside with the alfresco area at the rear of the home overlooking the pool to the shade sail covered area accessed from the main living area.
What to know -
- Be confident this property will be SOLD during the campaign; the owner has given us clear instructions to present all offers to find the next lucky owners.
- One of the original quality Perceptions built display homes for the suburb when Ashby was first offered for sale.
- Standard features of the home include double lock up garage with direct internal access, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, formal entry, open plan living including lounge, dining and kitchen, separate home theatre room, laundry, alfresco and below ground pool.
- Extra features of the home include alarm system, ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning, dishwasher, solar panels, below ground swimming pool with solar heating, tucked away garden shed and water feature fishpond.
Who to talk to –
- to find out more about this property is Gareth Drummond on 0417 969 473 or email email@example.com.
LIFESTYLE it offers (all distances approximate):
- 300m to Crivelli Park
- 1.1km to Ashby Village Shops
- 2.2km to Spring Hill Primary
- 2.6km to Wanneroo Primary
- 2.8km to Wanneroo Central Shopping Centre
- 4.3km to Wanneroo Secondary College
- 4.4km to Banksia Grove Shopping Centre