Living Area 129m2
Land Size 317m2
Built in Robes
Reverse Cycle Air Con
1 Wade Street
Joondanna, WA, 6060
What we love:
Minutes from Mt Hawthorn’s popular cafes, bars and boutiques while enjoying the peace and serenity of Joondanna’s tree-lined streets. This green title, corner lot three-bedroom, two-bathroom home boasts design flexibility with its side yard space – garden, additional parking, enclosed garage or perhaps an extension.
New paint and carpets suggest you go wild – or not – with the neutral palette. The spacious kitchen with ample counter tops overlooks a private and leafy rear courtyard, begging for bi-fold or fold-up windows to enhance the alfresco area accessed from the combined living and dining.
The master bedroom’s double-door entrance off the entryway invokes a sense of grandeur while providing separation from the additional living room and two smaller bedrooms – all with built-in robes.
Joondanna and Grenville Reserves are a literal short stroll away – as is the Joondanna Community Food Garden. Every education level – from kindergarten to tertiary is less than a 10-minute drive.
What to know:
- Green-title home on 317sqm corner lot
- Freshly painted and carpeted
- One-car garage with extra parking on driveway
- Convenient shopper’s entrance from garage
- Side yard space (garden, additional parking or space for trailer)
- Low maintenance – mature trees, lawn and paving
- Central location within a quiet, tree-lined community
- Close to parks, public transport, schools and shops
- Stroll to nearby Community Food Garden and natural reserves
- Built: 1993 Living: 129sqm
- Council: $1711.84 Water: $1346.93
6min drive to Perth CBD
2min walk to Joondanna Community Food Garden
4min drive to Mt Hawthorn’s eclectic bars, cafés and boutiques
4min drive (20min walk) to Mt Hawthorn Primary and St Denis Catholic Primary
A literal stroll to Joondanna and Grenville Reserves
3min drive (10min walk) to Servite College (high school)
3km radius offers multiple early learning and childcare facilities
Who to talk to:
To learn more, call Nathan Tonich on 0400 403 229 or email email@example.com