Living Area 235m2
Land Size 441m2
Total Area 293m2
1 Plowman Circle
Maylands, WA, 6051
To be sold via Set Date Sale with absolutely ALL OFFERS presented on Wednesday 19th May at 4:00pm.
What we love:
The stunning double storey home sits directly on the park, a true rarity that is often sought yet seldom found in blue-chip near-city locations such as this. Providing a unique lifestyle and total tranquility this modern abode is nestled at the end of a peaceful laneway next to Plowman Reserve and its fantastic children’s playground - perfect for young families. Ticking all of the boxes for location, amenity, style and space, this contemporary and practical home boasts three huge bedrooms and multiple living areas (three to be exact), that will meet the desires and requirements of a wide variety of home seekers including families, downsizers and professionals. You and your family will feel truly at home right here with multiple areas of the property to either relax, entertain, play and enjoy, upstairs or downstairs, inside or out. This is what living is really about.
What to know:
Whether you are relaxing on your front balcony overlooking the park, enjoying the privacy of your rear undercover patio or watching the kids play in the enclosed front yard through the French doors from your lounge room, you have plenty of reasons to stay at home. The main features include:
- 3 huge bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Three separate living areas
- Upstairs living room or kids, activity room or huge study
- Downstairs lounge with feature gas log fireplace, kitchen/dining and separate family room
- All bedrooms upstairs including master-suite with balcony
- Covered alfresco entertaining
- Outdoor built-in stainless-steel barbecue and pizza oven
- Double garage and lots of storage areas in the home
- Gated access to the front yard
- North-West facing backyard
- 235sqm (approx.) of living space (293sqm total under main roof)
- Low-maintenance 441sqm block
- Quality built in 2001 (approx.) by Da Vinci Homes – Parklane Constructions
This wonderful location is as convenient as it is private, situated in between cafes and restaurants on both Guildford Road, Whatley Crescent and the shopping precinct of Eighth Avenue. It is close to bus stops, parks, our picturesque Swan River, the Maylands Yacht Club, the Maylands Peninsula Primary School, Maylands Park Shopping Centre, The RISE recreation centre, Maylands Train Station, Maylands Peninsula Public Golf Course, St John of God Mount Lawley Hospital, the city and so much more. The popular Beaufort Street precinct is also nearby, as are shopping/retail options aplenty. You will simply love the lifestyle you will live here.
Who to talk to:
To find out more about this property, you can contact agent Adam Ghizzo on 0468 543 021 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.