Generation Xers have fond memories of growing up on a big block, lush with climbing trees, hiding spots and real grass! This family home is reminiscent of those days with a wonderfully generous garden and loads of accommodation for all your brood to come home to.
Situated in the prestigious suburb of Floreat and located in an established but quiet street, you are afforded the many conveniences this precinct has to offer. Being able to walk to the local Kindergarten and Primary School or drive a little further to Quintilian School. For older children, there is a choice of John Twenty-Third, Newman College and the International School. For those wanting a single sex school, you are only a short car ride to Hale School, Christchurch and Scotch for boys or PLC, MLC, St Hildas and Iona for girls.
Your property is flanked by two shopping precincts. Get lost at the magnificent Claremont Quarter boasting Western Australia's largest David Jones store, together with other numerous retailers and specialty stores.
Or be enticed by both the major supermarkets and Goodlife Fitness at The Floreat Forum, within walking distance from the property. Looking to unwind, you have a selection of restaurants including The Boulevard Bar and Davvero Caffe e Cucina, with numerous other eateries on offer. Another short stroll takes you to the shops on Birkdale Street with more dinner options, hair, beauty, pharmacy and JJ King's cafe for delicious food and coffee. If entertaining for that special dinner party, make a list and set-out to be seduced by the many gourmet delights at the Herdsman
Growers Market two kilometres away.
There are an abundance of recreational facilities only minutes away, many of which have undergone major facelifts:
- The Perry Lakes Skate Park is a show stopper for active kids
- The brand spanking new Bold Park Aquatic Centre has undergone a $12.2 million redevelopment.
- The $12 million Wembley Golf Course re-development which features a Swing Driving Range with 80 fully automated bays spread over two storeys and the $10,000 million hospitality precinct.
- Recently constructed $12 million City Beach foreshore offers a dining and surf club precinct overlooking one of the best beaches in the Perth metropolitan area (as voted by WA Tourism).
- Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, meander through glorious Perry Lakes or run like the wind through Reabold Park, all on your doorstep!
* 931 sqm level block
* Quaint street presence and very private
* Master bedroom with ensuite with bath
* Three other good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Home office or nursery with front garden vista
* Generous games room or studio suitably situated at rear of property
* Easy-care tiled flooring throughout
* Ducted air conditioning, plus gas bayonets in the lounge room and family room/kitchen
* Inviting kitchen including walk-in pantry, Miele dishwasher, gas cooktop and loads of bench space and storage
* Dining room with meditative views reaching out to undercover alfresco area where you’ll spend hours relaxing with friends and family but you’ll also be able to keep an eye on those little ones.
* Functional floor plan with an easy flow between the main living areas
* Lush gardens courtesy of your own bore
* Sufficient parking for three cars
* Two garden sheds
* Impressive privacy whilst you are safe in the knowledge the property is secure