The feel of this sparkling, newly renovated property sets it apart from the competition and is perfect for the busy executive or couple who, after a crazy day at the coal face, just want to kick back and enjoy the amazing vista of the ever changing kaleidoscope of the Swan River and Fremantle’s wonderful harbour.
Flooded with light, the generous, 98m2 open floor plan makes it an ideal base if you just want a day to catch-up on some paperwork without having to don the suit. A new kitchen, bathrooms and laundry complete the fresh look of your new nest.
Amble down to the river, the Left Bank or the new Richmond Quarter complex with Sweetwater rooftop bar across the road, or set-out to George Street and be seduced by the many eateries this precinct has to offer. Only a few minutes away and you are in the hub of the vibrant City of Fremantle.
It's also reassuring to know that Harbour Lights has recently undergone extensive refurbishment and improvements including installation of new windows with additional glazing for effective sound proofing, rendering the exterior of the building, upgraded security and re-surfacing of the dazzling below ground swimming pool in a tropical, private setting.
* Fully furnished and equipped
* Open plan lounge and dining overlooks balcony and those amazing views
* Functional kitchen with easy clean floors and benchtop with breakfast bar, European appliances including electric cooktop, range hood and fridge/freezer
* Master bedroom with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Second bedroom with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Beautifully renovated bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Enclosed balcony poised as the perfect home office or could be converted into another bedroom
* Large, separate laundry
* Private parking for one car and visitors parking
* Large 4 x 2m2 storage unit
* Security gate
* Security doors
* CBD and International Airport only a 30 minute drive away