Located in one of Floreat's favourite tree lined streets, this private and secure property offers space and enviable lifestyle convenience.
- Individually controlled split reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Separate tiled entrance
- Spacious formal living/dining/study area
- Huge light filled family room opening to shaded patio and north facing back yard
- Kitchen with gas cooking and adjoining meals area
- Main bedroom with built in robes and sliding door to rear patio and yard
- Bedrooms well separated from living areas
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Separate adjoining toilet with hand basin
- Second bathroom located in laundry with separate toilet and shower
- Ample linen and storage cuppboards
- Two brick garages under the main roof plus secure brick storage/work shed
- Additional parking in paved front area
Living in leafy Floreat brings you close to a fantastic choice of schools, shopping and recreational facilities, restaurants, cafes, pubs and superb beaches.