Generation Xers have fond memories of growing up on a big block, lush with climbing trees, hiding spots and real grass! This family home is reminiscent of those days with a wonderfully generous garden and cricket pitch lawns, but its appeal to young families is still timeless. Enjoy the character of your new home as you sit back and relax on the picturesque porch whilst the kids go crazy … just being kids.
Situated in the prestigious suburb of Floreat and located in an established but quiet street, you are afforded the many conveniences this precinct has to offer. Being able to walk to the local Kindergarten and Primary School or drive a little further to Quintilian School. For older children, there is a choice of John Twenty-Third, Newman College and the International School. For those wanting a single sex school, you are only a short car ride to Hale School, Christchurch and Scotch for boys or PLC, MLC, St Hildas and Iona for girls.
Your property is flanked by two shopping precincts. Get lost at the magnificent Claremont Quarter boasting Western Australia's largest David Jones store, together with other numerous retailers and specialty stores.
Or be enticed by both the major supermarkets and Goodlife Fitness at The Floreat Forum, within walking distance from the property. Looking to unwind, you have a selection of restaurants including The Boulevard Bar and Davvero Caffe e Cucina, with numerous other eateries on offer. Another short stroll takes you to the shops on Birkdale Street with more dinner options, hair, beauty, pharmacy and JJ King's cafe for delicious food and coffee. If entertaining for that special dinner party, make a list and set-out to be seduced by the many gourmet delights at the Herdsman
Growers Market two kilometres away.
There are an abundance of recreational facilities only minutes away, many of which have undergone major facelifts:
- The Perry Lakes Skate Park is a show stopper for active kids
- The brand spanking new Bold Park Aquatic Centre has undergone a $12.2 million redevelopment.
- The $12 million Wembley Golf Course re-development which features a Swing Driving Range with 80 fully automated bays spread over two storeys and the $10,000 million hospitality precinct.
- Recently constructed $12 million City Beach foreshore offers a dining and surf club precinct overlooking one of the best beaches in the Perth metropolitan area (as voted by WA Tourism).
- Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, meander through glorious Perry Lakes or run like the wind through Reabold Park, all on your doorstep!
* 809 sqm level block
* Impressive street presence with a gorgeous front porch to watch the world go by
* Three good-sized bedrooms
* Fourth bedroom/home office with separate external access
* All of the bedrooms have built-in robes and two have ceiling fans
* Solid jarrah flooring
* Evaporative air conditioning, plus gas bayonets in the dining room and lounge
* Inviting kitchen including walk-in pantry, Miele dishwasher, gas cooktop and loads of bench space and storage
* Dining room or sun lounge with meditative views reaching out to undercover alfresco area where you’ll spend hours relaxing with friends and family but you’ll also be able to keep an eye on those little ones.
* The established garden includes a variety of trees and plants. The standouts are a glorious Mop Top Robinia and a couple of Chinese Tallows
* Functional floor plan with an easy flow between the main living areas
* Good-sized family bathroom with separate WC
* Fully reticulated garden, with water supplied by a bore with filter
* 1.7kw solar panels
* Fully rewired in 2015
* Attractive landscaping complete with mini Amphitheatre to fight dragons or audition for Idol
* Garden shed
* Impressive privacy whilst you are safe in the knowledge the property is secure
* Double lockup garage plus ample off-street parking