It’s not often you find a home big enough to accommodate your burgeoning brood but also pristinely maintained with new carpets, curtains and painted throughout. The home is like an Atrium with so much natural light and different zones to relax in, promoting harmonious family living to the top of the list.
The location is breathtaking in a quiet street opposite expansive Sheldrake Reserve. Hours of kicking the footy, playing cricket or relaxing in the shade with a great book means everyone can recreate at their own pace. There is a real community feel about this location where neighbours make the effort to be friendly, without being intrusive.
Why lease this property?
* The home is situated on an established, large corner block with many of the rooms enjoying a parkland vista
* The master bedroom with walk-in-robe offers an ensuite with spa bath, separate shower and WC.
* The other bedrooms are all doubles with mirrored built-in wardrobes
* The kitchen is the hub of the home, pivotal to formal dining, casual dining and parent’s lounge and includes ovens, gas cooktop, and dishwasher.
* Close to the entrance is a large lounge which is ideal for a playroom or teenagers’ lounge
* Central bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Home office, teenager/au pair retreat with sink and extensive cabinetry, separate shower and WC
* Huge laundry with loads of cupboard space
* Beautiful alfresco area with large pergola for year-round entertaining
* Sparkling pool where it is easy to keep an eye on little ones
* Low maintenance gardens and reticulated lawns
* Double lock-up garage
* Circular driveway
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Alarm system
* Freeway is accessible in a matter of minutes with Karrinyup Shopping Centre a mere 6 minute drive and the CBD 12 minutes away