Enviably situated between the International School and the Ocean, this wonderful City Beach residence captures the essence of a family home with the perfect floor plan to maintain harmony, accommodating the busy lives of your brood!
* Keyless formal entry
* Master bedroom with front garden aspect and ensuite bathroom rivalling the Ritz with his and hers showers, travertine floors and full height ceramic tiles
* Second bedroom with rear garden aspect and BIR and third bedroom share main bathroom rivalling the Westin with deep bath and separate WC
* Living room and dining room showcase the light with full length windows countered by electronic blinds and tinting for privacy.
Lounge Foxtel ready with surround sound and hi fi staples including TV, DVD and amplifier
* Spend dinner time chatting about your day in the large dining area overlooking the balcony whilst the sun sets
* As the winner of the 2008 HIA Kitchen award, you will be the envy of many with a work space that boasts a five burner gas cooktop, Caesar stone benchtops, island bench with oodles of space to seat the gang to enjoy an afternoon chat over snack time or Friday night pres, walk-in pantry accommodating every provision and appliance, plumbed-in double door stainless steel JennAir fridge and Miele dishwasher and oven, all overlooking the rear balcony taking in the outdoor entertaining vista.
* Read that novel or enjoy breakfast on the front balcony
* Polished concrete floors throughout living areas
* Two Wi Fi spots ensures rock solid coverage throughout the home
* Provision for cameras for the security conscious
* Brand new Panasonic reverse-cycle air conditioning zoned throughout first floor
* The ground floor of the property sets it apart from the competition, functioning as either the ultimate teenagers retreat, accommodation for your Au Pair or an extensive Home Office with separate entry.
* Large lounge room/home office with Foxtel and TV points
* Massive 6m2 of storage
* Bedroom with BIR and split system air conditioner which cools/heats the whole floor
* Bathroom rivalling the Four Seasons with shower, vanity and WC
* Separate laundry with Electrolux washing machine and dryer
* Large garage with remote controlled doors and built-in storage for the ultimate workshop
* Single carport
* Spend hours entertaining friends and family with a dedicated space which includes spacious alfresco dining and outdoor kitchen or luxuriate in the heated pool complete with bar stools;
* No more sand underfoot after hitting the beach with hot outdoor shower
* Lawns at the front of the property ideal for a trampoline
* Parking for up to six cars
* Lawn, garden and pool maintenance included
There are an abundance of recreational facilities on your doorstep including the brand new City Beach oceanfront precinct overlooking one of the best beaches in the Perth metropolitan area (as voted by WA Tourism) in the comfort of five new and established restaurants.
Again within walking distance, is the popular and totally rebuilt (at a cost of $5 million) Bold Park Aquatic Centre together with the $12 million Wembley Golf Course development which features the new Swing Driving Range with 80 fully automated bays spread over two storeys, together with hospitality wing.
The Boulevard Shopping Centre with a 24/7 IGA to supply all of your everyday needs together with a number of dining experiences.This overlooks Beecroft Park and is a staple in summer as you hang up your apron and kick back and relax with newfound friends.The Floreat Forum Shopping Centre offers over 80 speciality stores, boasting some of the bigger name brands with both of the major supermarkets and Good Life Fitness.If you wish to unwind, the Boulevard Bar and Restaurant and a number of other eateries are also on offer. If entertaining for that special dinner party, make a list and set-out to be seduced by the many gourmet delights at the Herdsman Growers Market two kilometres away.